If you choose to provide us with your personal information on the web, we may transfer that information within GES IT environment (own server or cloud-based data storage solutions). In no case your data will be shared or sold to any third party.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our web pages utilise „cookies“ and other tracking technologies. A „cookie“ is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about website activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall personal information previously indicated by a web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
What Information We Collect and How
The collected information via the website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you have select to receive email updates on services and offers).
- Your IP address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the website.
What We Do with Your Information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with US laws and other state regulations. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your inquiry or order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of $15 to cover administrative expenses to the following address:
Global Exhibition Stands Inc.
– IT Department –
2015 South Tuttle Ave.
Sarasota FL 34230-1418