Exhibit in Europe or better in Far East?
To exhibit in Europe makes nowadays much economic sense. It looks like the global economy is moving again towards a new paradigm shift. During the last few years many export minded international companies had put a strong focus on the Asian markets to expand their international business. “CHINA” was the magic word when dreaming about a prosperous business future.
Actually there are strong indications that the big Chinese party is already over, at least for the next time. During the last few months many foreign investors on the Chinese market have already lost their faith and trust into a continuing Chinese market boom, quite a few have already additionally lost larger amounts of their invested funds.
Exhibit in Europe – a smart strategy
In many foreigners’ minds the term “Europe” is still primarily related to economic crisis, dying markets and political instability. In reality the opposite is true for major leading European countries. The German and British economy is booming for major branches, many other Northern European countries like the Netherlands, Poland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway show a strong economic standing.
To exhibit in Europe costs far less than in Northern America. The cost reduction should be between 30 and 70%, depending on the type of stand design, the country and the chosen exhibit house. But on the other side the space rental fees can come out significantly higher than in the US, strongly depending on industry branch, show organizer and country.
The main reason for these dramatic cost differences are the much lower cost of labor in Europe. And this results from the fact that European labor unions do not control at all any trade show venues and exhibit house production facilities.
Exhibit in Europe – facts on the table
Here are at first some facts from UFI: Globally there are approx. 31,000 exhibitions per year corresponding to 124 million sqm of total net exhibition space rented and where 4.4 million exhibiting companies welcomed 260 million visitors.
496 venues of worldwide 1,212 are located in Europe providing 15.8 million sqm of exhibition space (=45%). 11 of the 15 worldwide largest venues (> 200,000 sqm hall space) are located in Europe. UFI has estimated that in 2014 European venues had 37% of the globally rented indoor space, North America 38% and Asia/Pacific 17%.
Those figures show clearly that the European trade show market is worldwide still the most important region for international exhibitions – despite all discussions about economic slowdown and country crisis -. And you should try all to gain your personal share of this immense market potential!
These are the leading major trade show countries worth to exhibit in Europe:
Unfortunately, there are actually no comparable published UK data available.
If the way you portray your business in exhibitions and trade shows is important to you, you have come to the right place. The core focus of our business at EXHIBIT in EUROPE Exhibit House is to give our customers an exhibition stand that will make them not just stand out but also look professional. When you come to us, you can be sure of one thing: return on investment. We mainly work with international Non-European exhibitors who are looking to exhibit in Europe. Our trade show booths are custom made for all our clients with your needs in mind that are so solidly built that they do not need the support of pop-up or roll up banners.
Exhibit in Europe with perfect assistance
What makes EiE EXHIBIT in EUROPE so unique as an exhibit house? The fact that we anticipate the needs, desires and expectations of our customers. We don’t focus on telling our customers how good we are; instead, we focus on what our customers need. We understand that you need all the following and that is why we take care of all of it for you.
• When you decide to exhibit in Europe, you are looking for unique solutions for all the challenges that may come in the way. For most customers, the biggest concern is how unique, organized and professional their exhibition stand design will make them look. We know that you are looking to find a company that can provide these solutions.
• We know that when you hire an exhibition stand contractor, you don’t want to be involved in the design and creation of your trade show booth. Once you hand over your expectations, you want them to take things over from there – they should be able to do design, booth production, graphics and other logistics without having to call or email you or the time with questions and clarifications.
• Exhibiting abroad has special challenges; you have to take care of technical service orders, I&D, logistics, PR agencies, hotel bookings and more. All these things can distract you from your main job which is preparing whatever materials and products you will be exhibiting. With us, these things are taken care for you so that you can focus on the main task.
• We know that the only reason you are spending money on an exhibition stand is so that you can be as successful as possible through the exhibition – you want to get new qualified leads and you want to renew old business contracts. We also know that some of our customers are looking to launch new products and this means that their exhibition stands have to be created with different needs in mind.
• Getting new leads and launching new products means that you have to be seen by attendees and for this to happen, your exhibition stand has to be stunning enough to put competitor booths in the background. We know that all companies that exhibit in Europe try to do their best to stand out.
• Exhibitions are all about ROI – Return on Investment. Exhibitors are willing to spend some money so that they can be seen at trade shows but at the same time, they should be able to collect enough credible leads and possibly sales to recover their costs and make a profit.